|Description||1) Contract no 1 for completion of ship. February 1859 [blank]|
2) Contract no 2 for completion of cabin arrangements. Tender by Holland and Hannan, 23 February 1859
3) Contract no 17 for completion exclusive of cabin arrangements, joinery, sails, and rigging. Tender by Westwood, Baillie, Campbell, and Co., 23 February 1859
4) Schedule of prices for builders' work. 12 pages
5) Accommodation for passengers, officers, and crew as provided in Mr Brunel's specification
6) Great Eastern. Screw engines: sheets of drawings required.